Friday, February 24, 2012

Nearing the 3rd month of the year...


It's already ALMOST March. That is crazy. I can remember when I was 8 years old and thinking my 9th birthday would never make it. I can remember waiting for my 16th birthday. It was almost like.. hmm pure torture! Now, they are making kids wait till 17 to get their drivers license. To some extent I'm glad, to the other it's like WOW Glad that wasn't me!! haha...

 Ok on to my weight loss, or lack there of. I haven't been to honest with my body... Today or, later tonight.. more like in the morning. I'm going to to the store, and buying the proper items to start losing weight. Mainly being veggies, lean meats, whole grains. I'm also going to buy the right stuff to make some bread eventually. Although I've bought bread for the next month already.
 
 So, my goals for March


  •  stop drinking soda
  • cut down on sugar in tea
  • lower calorie intake
  • up gym visits

 All, really should be rather hard for me! Since, I love my Dr pepper... I make every excuse in the book NOT to go to the gym, and I love my tea sweet.. Which screws the lower calorie intake!!
 The reason for all of this. I want to have more kids, and have time and enjoy the one I have now! I love my son, and he's my rock! Speaking of he's sawing logs. He's kind of sick today. Snotty nose, it's that time of year. Back and forth from cold, to warm spring like weather. Anyways!
 Talk to you sooon


No comments:

Post a Comment