Saturday, February 4, 2012

Feelings of failing..

 I was looking through the new time line thing facebook is doing. I was looking at another persons profile. Someone who is suppose to be rather close to me. I noticed they didn't have a single picture of me, or my son. I know that it shouldn't matter, but it kind of hurts my little feelers! I should forgive them and move on. I guess I have, Just I should not revisit the past.
 I started having this sinking feeling of failure. I feel like I'm failing at everything- School, bills, house work, life, my weight loss, raising my son, being a good person.. and so on.. Even though I'm really not failing anything. I feel like I'm not putting 100% in on what I should be doing. I feel like I'm not as loving to my son as I should be. I spend so much time correcting him, I feel like a bad mom! I feel like.. I don't know what.. :( I love my son, he's my world. I guess, sometimes I like having me time, and It makes me feel bad. I don't really know why! Maybe because I don't do enough HIM time. I pray God guides me to raising this little boy up the right way. God knows I need that help.  So, I'm posting a prayer...



  Dear Heavenly Father,

  I come to you tonight, with something laying on my heart. I don't really know what it is, but you do. I pray Lord that you take whatever this is, and make it right. Who ever I am suppose to pray for Lord. Guide me in this prayer. Thank you, Thank you for the healing, and the understanding. Lord you know who needs the prayer so I lift them up in your name.. I accept the blessing and healing in their name thank you Jesus..
Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment