Thursday, April 26, 2012

My commitment..

 I wonder sometimes where or IF I have the motivation to actually do something about my weight. Recently I've decided that it is time to take my weight into my own hands, and start figuring out why I am overweight. What emotional issues do I have that are causing me to keep my weight on? I really have no desire to be over weight. I also don't have a lot of desire to put forth the super effort to lose the weight.. On the other hand I'm Psyched to get on a diet?? What in the world!
 I've started researching vitamins, minerals, and teas to see what are important to the funcation of MY body. So far so good. I've found a lot of my vitamins at puritans pride and they are cheap enough to buy them without much to spend! I'm very glad.
 I suggest any of ya'll look at your multivitamins and make sure your taking the right amount. If your not taking any, you need to. Our foods are not jam packed with vitamins like they was 60 years ago. If you think you eat healthy, and get all your vitamins that way.. I think you should do some research of your own. Vitamins are very important. When you have things happen, say skin conditions, or anything of that nature. It could be a vitamins inefficiency...

No comments:

Post a Comment