Sunday, January 29, 2012

 I accomplished tons today. I'm very proud of myself. I'm not completely done yet though! Boo! I'm in need of a cup of coffee and energy. So, today I cleaned everything. Mopped all the floors, vacuumed, wiped down, disinfected, shined, polished, and just complete top to bottom clean.  I didn't eat the best today, but I did write everything down. I am going to make a page, and post about my daily eating.. When I ate it,how I ate it.. One thing that completely confuses me with people are when they post something saying they ate 5oz weighed. Well I'm learning to weigh stuff. Besides myself! I'm drinking my water, and I'm learning to learn again! I have school work that needs to get done tonight, and other stuff due tomorrow. In the mean time, I'm drinking my alka seltzer! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment