Sunday, January 29, 2012

January? 2012? Already??


  Where did time go? Only yesterday was I worried about boys. Today I'm worried about my boy, my 3 year old. He's constantly doing something. Crawling over,under,around or on. I've learned quickly that keeping up with him, is kind of like keeping a piece of ice from melting in 100 degree weather.. It's not going to happen. My son, who keeps me busy and anyone else around him busy, has been one of my biggest supporters. He constantly reminds me that I can't do something because of my weight. I reply, with a simple your right son. 
I then remember, he is right. I can't get down on the ground like a normal person can, we don't go for random walks, I don't do random fun things, and the park has become a no go zone for mommy. Not because I don't love my son, because of my weight! Which in turn really does sound more like I don't love him. If I'm not willing to lose the weight and move on right? Well, easier said then done. I'm learning that day by day, he will push me the way I need to be pushed. If I just get up and move when he wants to, I would be 20lbs lighter by next month I know it! So, as of today, being the 29th of January 2012. 
We are doing something NEW..
The goal for today and any day after this is learning to add healthy things to our life, and removing bad things. One of the main goals is getting me moving! My son LOVES the local ymca.
 They offer open swim time during different parts of the day, we are going to go swim 1 time a day for 3-4 days out of the week. It will get him moving and let him get a heads up on swimming this summer. The great thing about our gym, for fifty dollars a month it includes on a daily bases free childcare for 2 hours. So, I can go work out let him play with other kids, then we can go swim for the closer. I do how ever have to get over this fear of skinny gym people. Walking in, with their tight pants on and the smug look on the faces. They look at me like I'm not suppose to be there. How dare you! Did Jesus dine with the saints? NO he dined with the sinners! 
Exactly, the gym is for fatties, and all alike so stop looking at me like that. I'm making a shirt that says 
"Yes I'm fat, and YES I'm at the gym..."  Let us see how many looks that gets! Ha!  
Moving on. Little history of me.. I've never been little lets get that out of the way now. Maybe, ok when I was born.. After that it was all uphill from there. I'm heavy now, at my highest weight 365. I did how ever make it down to 220 with the help of the Lap-Band. Fair warning, if you have the LB, or are thinking of getting it. Please take what I say into consideration before hand, or now that you have it. I learned how to cheat my band. I won't tell you how. I did though. I never learned proper nutrition, or what my goals was. They basically did the surgery and sent me on my way. I paid cash, they was happy didn't question it. So here I am 6 years later heavy again. I refuse to stay heavy.. So enjoy my Journey! I know you will get laughs and various other emotions with me :)


      The Shrinking momma

No comments:

Post a Comment